You are exempt from taking an English language test if you have been taught in English for at least 2.5 years during your secondary school programme in one of the following countries: USA, UK, Canada (with the exception of Quebec), Ireland, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa (English Home Language).

Please note that possessing a passport from an English speaking country without having English language education does not grant exemption from an English language exam. For other diplomas see admissions requirements per diploma. If this does not apply to you, you may prove your English by taking an English language test