If you have not received your high school diploma at the time of application, you must submit a 'diploma statement'. 

This statement must be filled in by your school counselor or school representative.

The purpose of this statement is to clarify which grading system your school uses in order to correctly calculate your GPA.  

If you have already obtained your diploma, the statement is not necessary.