The application process starts on the 1st of October. Our application deadlines are strict and no exceptions will be made. The deadlines are:
International Management / CEMS
15 May or earlier if the programme has reached maximum capacity
- Business Administration Specialisations (max. 580):
- MScBA Accounting & Financial Management
- MScBA Business Analytics & Management * (last year the application closed on the 6th of December) - APPLICATION CLOSED
- MScBA Master in Management (English, Full-time) *(last year the application closed on the 8th of February) - APPLICATION CLOSED
- MScBA Master in Management (Dutch, Part-time) (last year the application closed on the 14th of May)
- MSc Business Information Management (max. 250) *(last year the application did not close)
- MSc Finance & Investments (max. 340) - APPLICATION CLOSED
- MSc Global Business & Sustainability (max 250)* (this is the first year the programme will be capped)
- MSc Marketing Management (max 260)* (this is the first year the programme will be capped)
- MSc Strategic Entrepreneurship (max 125)* (this is the first year the programme will be capped)
- MSc Strategic Management (max 350)* - APPLICATION CLOSED
- Nederlandstalige Premaster, (150)
- English Language Premaster (Online) (max. 190) *(last year the application closed on the 21st of January)
- Human Resource Management
- Management of Innovation
- Medical Business & Innovation
- Supply Chain Management
NON-EEA nationality? Avoid delays in the immigration process and submit your application by 1 April.
Want to pursue a scholarship offered by RSM? Apply by the 1st of March (mainly for NON-EEA nationalities).
If the programme is marked with *, APPLY AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE:
These programmes usually reach the maximum capacity before the 15 May deadline. Please note that the dates are listed only for indicative purposes and no rights may be derived from this information.