Rotterdam School of Management offers a limited number of scholarships - mostly partial tuition fee waivers - for excellent applicants from non-EEA countries and EEA countries.
Please consult the Tuition and Scholarships page for an overview of the financial aid possibilities we have to offer.
In order to apply for an institutional scholarship, please follow the steps below:
- Register in Studielink for the MSc programme of your choice from 1 October 2021;
- Continue your application in our Online Application Form (OLAF), after you've received the link per email (within 24 hours. In OLAF, you will be asked to indicate whether you wish to apply for a scholarship or not. If so, you will be requested to upload the following supporting documents: A scholarship motivation letter & a budget plan
- Submit your completed OLAF application before 1 March 2022;
- Wait for the scholarship decision. The scholarship committee will determine award recipient(s) on 15 April 2022;
- Accept your scholarship offer within 2 weeks;
- Start your Visa application before 1 June 2022